28. heinäkuuta 2010

British Comedy

Yeasterday, after a long day at work, I went strait to the liquer store, bought a bottle of pinotage and went to Jay´s and Limppu´s place to watch movies. The others had already started with black and white from the 50´s.

A couple of weeks ago, we decided to arrage a movie night ones a month, everytime with a speciel theme, genre or actress/actor. It was awfully difficult to choose with what to begin with. The boys figgered that it was easiest to start with british comedies.

We had six movies to watch. An old british comedy from the 50´s (this one I missed, cause I got so late from work so I don´t even know which it was), The Holy Grail, The Pink Panther, A Fish called Wonda, Notting Hill and Death at a Funeral. I was afraid that I would be able to sit still for so long. But I managed pretty well, actually. Better than I thought anyway. I took a nap at some point of A Fish called Wonda and slept the whole Death at a Funeral.

Next month it´s time for horror. We´ve already planned to see at least Psycko, Scream and maybe It. Sceawyy......

Ei kommentteja:


Hae tästä blogista